World Book Day 2021
Challenge - How many books can you spot in the song?
Carrot is performing "An owner's complaint" by John Hegley.
- I have a small black dog, that is definitely a dog not a carrot.
- I love playing with sounds.
Dog is performing "Smiling is Infectious" by Jez Alborough.
- My favourite colour is blue.
- I love chocolate.
Frog is performing "Saw My Teacher on a Saturday" by Dave Crawley.
Koala is performing "A Sense of Weather" by Moria Andrews.
- I have a dog called Lottie.
- I am trying to learn how to surf.
Panda is performing an extract from "Not Smart Enough for a Smart Phone" by Nandita Shailesh Shanbhag.
- I have a ginger cat.
- I like watching cricket.
- I'm often a zebra but today I am a rabbit.
- My favourite chocolates are Malteasers.
- 4 is the magic number.
- A small vegetable is initially really cool every time.
- 160 divided by 80
I love to go horse-riding.
My favourite bird friend loves to stand on one-leg!
Cat is performing "Dirt on My Shirt" by Jeff Foxworthy.
- This school cat loves nothing more than playing outside in the garden with her kittens!
Fox is performing "I Opened a Book" by Julia Donaldson.
- Whilst I'm not always in orange I do love bright colours.
- Although most foxes aren't keen on flying I once did a skydive from 10,000 feet over Perranporth.
- I am a chocolate loving granny.
Octopus is performing an extract from "Dreamt of Dresses" by Sean Green.
- I love to wear fancy dress.
- I love the colour red.
Pig is performing "Saw My Teacher on a Saturday" by Dave Crawley.
- I have a cat at home called Ash.
- I support Manchester United football team.
You see me here, you see me there, you see me everywhere!
Amethyst is my favourite colour.
- I love to walk my dog on the beach.
- My favourite colour is yellow.